Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Liselle Mineral Makeup review

Mineral makeup is becoming very popular. I never really used mineral makeup much, but that has changed when Liselle Mineral Makeup contacted me to review their mineral makeup.

Liselle Mineral Makeup  is:
  • 100% Natural.
  • Pure Ingredients chosen specifically for their soothing, calming and nourishing properties. It's the most natural form of makeup available.Liselle Mineral Makeup is a range perfect for women of any age, skin type and skin condition.
  • Safe for Your Skin because it's free from nanoparticles, petrochemicals, plastics, talc, clays, bismuth oxychloride, ferric ferrocyanide, artificial dyes, FD&C colours, mineral oils, mineral oil derivatives and paraben preservatives.
  • Protects Your Skin with high natural SPF providing UVA and UVB protection.
  • Professional Quality Makeup gives you Superior Long-Lasting Coverage with rich natural pigments and no cheap fillers.
  • Reduces Redness of spider veins and freshly dermabrased or waxed skin.
  • Evens Your Skin Tone covering pigmentation, scarring and blotchiness.
  • Minimises fine lines with light deflecting pigments.
  • Gentle and Soothing for even the most troubling skin conditions such as acne and rosacea because it's hypoallergenic.
I am so impressed with Liselle Mineral makeup, it really does everything it claims to do and it looks fantastic!
Side view of the Liselle makeup, covering up all my redness on my cheeks!
Liselle mineral makeup is so quick and easy to apply, feels light on the skin, and gives excellent coverage. I have redness and depigmentation and it covered it all, leaving my skin looking flawless. I cannot believe that I can achieve excellent and long wearing coverage with a natural look from this mineral makeup.

Full face of the Liselle mineral makeup
My skin feels great and looks radiant when wearing this mineral makeup. I love that it nourishes and rejuvenates my skin with botanical extracts, vitamins and antioxidants. The SPF25 is fantastic protection from the sun.

Liselle mineral makeup and some of my own blush and bronzer
The Supersoft Kabuki Brush made applying the makeup effortless and did not irritate the skin at all.

I would definitely recommend trying Liselle Mineral Makeup and see how good it really is! The SPF25 Loose Mineral Powder Concealer & Foundation all in one is $37.50 aud. (5g jar)

You can order online at http://www.liselle-mineral-makeup.com.au/ Definitely check it out, you will love it too!

6 comments:

Rakhshanda said...

Sounds really great!!! Nice review...you're looking very cute in these pics:))

Marloes. said...

Wow this looks like a really good product!
Thanks for this post!!

Audrey said...

Happy New Year!!!! Very nice blog!

http://my-name-is-audrey.blogspot.com/
if you are interested in fashion, follow me !

Today you can see Topshop and H&M Spring Collection on my blog

xoxo

Myriam said...

Hi!! :) I like your blog!
I'm one of your new followers!
Hope to see you soon on Frenchfashionistas!

Kisses from France!

http://frenchfashionistas.blogspot.com/

Eva Schön said...

Great review.. very helpful! Thanks! Love your blog!

Maddalena said...

looks great :D

Google+ Badge