Tuesday, June 29, 2010
How to be more passionate!
How can you become passionate about life? Here are a few points I have come up with after researching.
1. Search out what you are good at. Be optimistic. Optimism is an indicator of passion and believe that you can succeed at anything you try.
2. Make goals for every aspect of health, family, relationships, work and hobbies.
Striving to achieve short term goals, will drive you toward further successes when trying to reach your long-term goals.
3. Appreciate what and whom you have every single day. Be passionate about the people around you by refusing to take them for granted and being grateful for every day you have with them.
4. Control what you can in life. Make your own decisions and take responsibility for all of your successes and mistakes. Learn from your experiences and be confident that you will succeed. Believe that you can make a difference.
5. Move outside of your comfort zone, and discover new things you are good at and can be passionate about. Now is the time to pursue your dreams.
For me passion is about being happy in every moment. I am a passionate person, always looking to live my life to the fullest and make decisions that are going to make me happy. I have passion to do well in my job, to raise my kids in a loving and caring home and to have a successful marriage.
I love having passion for life, its the way god made us and intended it to be. Whether you have passion or not, we all have that emotion within us, its now up to us to bring it out and let passion drive us to do wonderful and amazing things.
Do you have passion and what are you passionate about? leave a comment