Friday, October 29, 2010

Do you ever have those days.....? What motivates you?

Do you ever have those days where you just can't be bothered doing anything?
Do you ever have those days where everything is just too much?
Do you ever have those days where it feels like there is no way out?
Do you ever have those days where you've tried everything and nothing is going to work?

If you answered yes, then your not alone. There are many times where I feel unmotivated and feel like nothing is working out the way it is suppose to. I even get stressed and worry way too much.

But when I go down to the beach ( the picture above was taken at my favourite beach) and I look out at the water, I find it very relaxing and motivating!

The beach represents the world. When looking out at the beach it just feels like its all so far away, and here I am sitting looking out at it. It makes me feel calm and fresh, as I feel the breeze and smell the salty water.

When I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I feel relaxed. It helps me rejuvenate and realise that all that matters is that I need to live my life, one day at a time and make sure I enjoy it- because once the day is over, it will never happen again.

I feel motivated and realise that life is too short to worry. As long as I am trying and doing my best thats what counts! Its good to have a place or picture that helps you feel rejuvenated. For me its the beach!

What helps you to motivate yourself?

No comments:

Google+ Badge