Thursday, October 28, 2010

Have you tried a Borne Naked Liner? Review

I love my handbag, its a large Tote Bag which fits a lot of things.

Usually I just throw things into it, and then hope to find it when I need to take it out!

I usually carry my wallet, makeup bag, notpad, pen, mobile, keys, nappy, wipes, hair ties, hand cream, and water bottle.

Yes I have thought to myself that it would be nice to have this all this

stuff organised in a better way, but just couldn't work out how.

When I was contacted by Borne Naked to review a Borne Naked Liner, I was a little sceptical as to how a clear liner would work, so I was keen to try it out.

Is there really something that can help organise the contents of my bag?

Borne Naked Liner is a removable handbag liner you put all your essentials in.

It allows you to transfer contents from one handbag to another easily, by transfering the Borne Naked Liner to any bag you like. Its simple!




When I tried it out, it made sense and worked. As you can see, I can fit all the contents from my bag in this medium size Borne Naked Liner.

Its all nicely organised and I have nothing just lying around in my bag, waiting for me to rummage through it to find something.




So overall I have had great results and its definitely a brilliant idea!

The Borne Naked Liners come in three different sizes, Small, Medium and Large. They fit in most bags no matter what size!

You can check them out at Borne Naked. 

How do you organise your bag?

No comments:

Google+ Badge