Tea Tree Oil is one of the most effective natural antifungals and antiseptics. Tea Tree Oil has amazing properties which include antifungal, antiseptic, freshening, deodorising and soothing for minor wounds, cuts and scrapes.
The Bosisto’s Tea Tree Spray is a quick, compact and mess free, spray which contains 100% premium grade tea tree oil in an aerosol can for easy application.
There are many things you can use the Bosisto's Tea Tree Spray for such as:
- Spray inside runners, or shoes to give them a fresh Tea Tree smell and helps kill bacteria.
- You can spray it on your dog's kennel and blanket to help get rid of odours and help keep fleas at bay.
- You can spray rubbish bins, cupboards, drawers or window sills where damp or mildew have accumulated.
- If you have a cut or scrape, you can spray it to help disinfect, heal and soothe the area.
- If you have a mozzie bite, spray directly onto minor bites to help soothe and ease itching.
I also spray it on our kitchen rubbish bin daily, to get rid of any germs and smells from the bin. My husband used it on a cut that he had and he liked that it soothed and healed the cut.
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Spray is available at Woolworths supermarkets in the medicinal aisle or pharmacies. It retails for $12.95 AUD for a 100g can.*****GIVEAWAY*****
For your chance to win a Bosisto's Tea Tree Spray can valued at $12.95, leave me a comment and let me know what you would use the Bosisto's Tea Tree Spray on?.
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway finishes Friday 3rd of December 2010 at 11am.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Please be a follower of my blog or 'like' Danniibeauty on Facebook.
- Four winners will be chosen randomly.
- Once the winners are announced, please check back to see if you are a winner, winners will need to email me their mailing address. FGB will be mailing out the prize. It can take a few weeks.