Monday, December 6, 2010

BYS cosmetics - good quality and affordable!



BYS is a fantastic Australian brand, providing great products and value for money. The ranges and colours that they offer is excellent. I have been using BYS eyeshadow products for a few years now and they continue to provide great colours and products. I have only tried their eyeshadows and nailpolishes and really like them. They are great if you don't want to spend too much, but get great quality makeup.

A few of the eyeshadow pallettes ( as shown above) that I have are highly pigmented and great for any occasion. The metallics range ( on the left) have gorgeous colours that are easy to blend and you can work the colours together really well. The bold and bright range (on the right) are excellent colours that I love, particularly for summer. The 8 colour eyeshadow pallette retail for $4.95 aud.

The BYS nailpolishes have a huge range of different colours and finishes. There are lots to choose from, the latest being the bold colours ( as shown above). The nailpolishes apply really well, and have staying power of about 4 to 5 days. They retail for $3.95 aud.

I will be doing some eye looks and reviews on their nailpolishes soon, so stay tuned for that!

You can buy BYS products online, or in selected stores. Check the BYS website to see if there is a store near you. They are available internationally as well.

Have you tried any BYS products?

3 comments:

Chloeblue said...

I have been walking past this brand for ages... I'll be stopping for a closer look next time though :)

Thoughts said...

The quality of BYS is pretty good for it's price. I like their shade sticks and their nail polishes. I also have a synthetic angled blush brush from BYS and the quality is amazing, it's soft and rarely sheds!

DanniiBeauty said...

@Thoughts - I agree, they are good quality for the price. I am yet to try there brushes... thanks for letting me know.

Google+ Badge