Sunday, December 19, 2010

Essie Nailpolish Review

This has to be my favourite nailpolish colour. This is my first Essie nailpolish I have tried and I love the colour its called chinchilly. Its a gorgeous grey colour with some blue undertones.

Essie nailpolishes have a beautiful glossy finish that looks so sophisticated and very stylish. All the colours will give you the perfect glossy finish which I like. There are no shimmers or glitters in Essie nailpolishes, just glossy finishes which is what I love about them the most.

I applied two coats to get the result I wanted. The formula is not thick, but rather soft and thin. I found that it may leave streaks if you dont apply it properly, so be sure to go over the nail well.  The staying power was fantastic it lasts quite a long time about six days. It didn't chip a lot but rather slowly it peeled off.

I love the finish this gives to the nails, I will try some more colours soon. They are sold in Australia in Myer and some pharmacies.

Have you tried Essie nailpolishes?

1 comment:

Sara.H said...

I love this color! Cant find it anywhere here :( Looks really nice on you :)

Google+ Badge