Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fashion talk - dresses!

With all the shopping craziness that is going around, I've been thinking about buying some dresses. I dont really wear much dresses, so my wardrobe needs one or two! I was looking online at Witchery and found some really nice ones that I like, and wanted to share them with you, my favourite is the first one, what do you think?


I prefer other colours other than white. I might wait till after Christmas to shop around for dresses and try them on before I buy them.

Do you wear dresses much?

7 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

They're all adorable but I like the style of the first one the best! :)

kaizokumousy said...

Hello ^_^ thank you for following my blog.please keep in touch :)

yes I do love to wear dresses ^^ everytime I go to church and I like it more than wearing pants :) make you look girly girl and feminine and sexy :3

I like the first dress and the 3rd one. :)

Joni Llanora said...

Looking forward to summer dresses! That is if summer happens in Melbourne...

Teresa said...

I don't wear dresses at all - even to church!

I have one long skirt in a suede-like fabric for special occasions and that's it.

But those dresses you chose are wonderful! They make a great starting point and can be different every time depending on the jewelry or accessories you wear with them! Great for traveling.

I like the third one best.

GlossQueen said...

They are all gorgeous, my favorites are the first and last one. I wear dresses all the time in summer, I find that they're cooler.

yourstrulypam said...

I love the last one. I enjoy wearing dresses and these are very cute.

jadore said...

I love dresses, I feel like cute ones are not always the easiest to find. The first one is super cute.

Google+ Badge