Thursday, December 16, 2010

How do you choose to live your life?

"Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident. It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice. So choose to live a life that matters."

I found this quote and love it! I really do believe that things happen in life for a reason and how we live our life is a choice we make. Sometimes we may make the wrong choices, but we can learn from it and move on to make the right choices. I hope this will inspire you and help you realise that you have a choice!

Do you think life is about choices?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I try to live a life that I know God will approve of once I die and flurry up to the golden gates - of course, that's probably not really how it happens, but you know what I mean. When this world is over, I want to know that my time spent on earth has granted me a spot in Heaven, even if I didn't always get it right and even if I backpedaled more than I moved forward. Having a relationship with God, I've learned, is a slow process. You're constantly growing and developing, not only physically, but emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and all of that takes a toll on all of your relationships and how you approach things in life. I know I don't do everything right, in fact I probably do more wrong, but the one solace I have is knowing where my heart is and knowing that God knows where it is, too. I've written this on my blog before. Even if my heart does end up in the wrong place, I can count on God to set me straight, because even in my worst, meanest moments, He knows that deep down I am not the person my anger or sadness, etc. tells me I am.

Lauren said...

Oh, and just so you'll know where I came from: I'm stopping by from LBS. :) Hope you have a great day!

Brunette's Heart Makeup said...

Wow great blog- you did a great job!~You have so many fans and now im one of them:)
Please come visit me on my blog:
http://brunettesheart.blogspot.com/

kisses from Poland!!

Google+ Badge