Friday, December 10, 2010

An infinite amount of.............?

What do you wish you had an INFINITE amount of?

Its an interesting question and it certainly made me think. If I had to narrow it down to the most important it would be:

1. Time - I wish that there was a infinite amount of time, so that I could get everything done, without worrying about the time.
2. Sleep - I would love to be able to sleep for a infinite amount of time, not have to worry about getting up on time.
3. Money - not having to go to work and still be able to have an infinite amount of money to live off (not in a greedy way, just not to have to worry about money)
4. Family - being able to spend an infinite amount of time having fun, travelling and having fun with my kids and hubby.

And an INFINITE amount of the following would make everything perfect:

Sunshine
Rain
Love
Chocolate
Pizza
Flowers
Passion
Inspiration
Motivation
Beauty
Music
Excitement
Laughter

This post has been written as part of  Vodafone infinite plans- where you have infinite text, calls, and social networking for $49.





Tell me, What do you wish you had an INFINITE amount of?

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

Cashola, really. I think it can buy you happiness!!! x

Annika said...

My top 3 would be love, laughter and time :)! 3 things you can't buy...
Great post, i love it! Have a lovely weekend filled with all of the things listed above!

natural cosmetics said...

Thanks for sharing this, it made me realize something.Well after by natural cosmetics addiction I am now looking forward for a new beginning.

Google+ Badge