Friday, December 17, 2010

Loreal True match roll on foundation review

I love foundations, so when I saw the Loreal True Match Roll on foundation I had to try it. This foundation claims to give you even coverage, with no lines or streaks, using the roller applicator.

I really like the formula of this foundation, I would say it is a medium coverage but buildable to a fuller coverage. It applies easily, smoothly and covers blemishes and redness well.

The packaging is a easy compact that you can carry around with you anywhere. Its sturdy, won't break easily and easy to open.
The roll on technique I think is a very clever way of applying foundation. It does achieve that even, no lines or streaks application however I do find that if you want to build up the coverage it takes long to apply.

I like full coverage so I found that I had to go over the same spot a few times to get the coverage I wanted. If your just after a light, medium coverage then the roll on really works.

I really like the formula and when I build up the coverage it looks great, so I just use a makeup sponge ( as you can see in the picture on the left) and love the result.

This picture I took after applying the foundation, I used some translucent powder on top and some blush on my cheeks. I love the result it gives me flawless skin which I love.

I would suggest the roll on to anyone that wants a mess free, even, no lines, sheer, natural look.

The True match foundation is a great formula that gives a flawless look.

Have you tried this foundation?

3 comments:

Sara.H said...

Thanks for the lovely review :) the product seems great

mihka* said...

thank u for visiting my Forever 21 posting !
I love ur blog ! Ill keep coming here <3

RiZZiE said...

Wow this foundation sounds pretty great! I'm not a fan of foundations, since I have sensitive skin, but I think this looks really pretty on you! And the roll-on applicator is pure genius! :)

http://theperfectpout.blogspot.com/

Google+ Badge