Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Redken Color Extend Sun After Sun Mask Review

I have been taking a keen interest in hair care products that are specifically designed to protect your hair against the damage caused by UV rays. The sun can do a lot of damage to your hair, so I think its fantastic that there are hair care products that can help protect the hair. I have been using the Redken Color Extend Sun After Sun Mask and really enjoying it.

Redken claims that this product has Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and advanced Hydra-Shield Complex with Soplexyl, a patented UV filter, and will provide powerful protection while restoring lost moisture and luminous shine. It works  by detangling and protecting the hair, provides intense moisture replenishment and repair, restores vibrancy and protects and defends against environmental aggressors.

This product really works for my hair. I have dry hair and this product really does help detangle and revitalise my hair leaving it replenished and feeling soft. My hair usually goes lighter in summer as it fades due to being exposed in the sun, so the mask restores vibrancy and condition to my colour treated and sun exposed hair.

All you need to do is after washing your hair, leave it in for 5 minutes and then rinse it off whilst in the shower.

Its a rich formula so you can feel the intense moisture, conditioning and protecting of the hair, leaving it feeling vibrant and luminous.

I like that it delivers UV filter, mango oil and ceramide, so overtime it will help to protect, intensely moisturise and replenish for vibrant colour and a healthy looking shine.

This is available from salons or hair shops that carry Redken products, it retails for $35aud.

Have you tried any sun protecting hair care products?

5 comments:

Xongie said...

Thanks for following my blog. I love Redken! Such a great product. My hair stays jet black year round so I don't know if this product would do me any good but I do love all redken products! =)

Le said...

I have been addicted to UV protection haircare at one point, I loved Label M and Clynol products.

Will try out the redken when I can.

BouquetOfRoses said...

This sounds like something that I could benefit from, my poor hair is feeling a little frail at the moment!

Ahleessa said...

This sounds really good and thanks for following my blog! :)

Aneta Strohová said...

I just bought this thing, this review reall helps. Thanks! :))

Google+ Badge