Saturday, January 29, 2011

Estee Lauder Time Zone Night Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme Review


picture taken from EL website
 I have been using Estee Lauder skin products for the last six years or so.  I was introduced to Estee Lauder by a friend who mentioned how great the moisturisers are and I thought I might give it a try. I have loved Estee Lauder skin products ever since.

In the last few weeks, I have been using the trial size of the Estee Lauder Time Zone Night Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme. You can pick up a trial size at any Estee Lauder counter.

As per Estee Lauder:  This age-defying moisturizer works overnight to help dramatically reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Our exclusive Sirtuin EX1 Technology helps reverse the appearance of aging for a years-younger look-more lineless, radiant and rested. Helps support skin's nightly restorative actions including natural collagen production with an amino acid complex. And while you sleep, the soothing scent calms and relaxes. Use it with Time Zone day creme and look 10 years younger in just 4 weeks.


I really think this night cream is fantastic and gives me the results I want. The cream is a gorgeous light pink colour, that feels so soft and silky. It has a beautiful scent, I can't describe it, its just lovely.

You apply it after cleansing and in conjunction with a repair serum ( this is optional but recommended). You don't need much, it is a creamy texture, so a little, is all you need. When I apply it to my skin it feels soft, hydrated and absorbs really quickly. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels beautiful and glowing. My skin has definitely improved in its softness and evenness. After using this just once, I felt these results. My fine lines are diminishing. Over the weeks it just gets better and my skin loves this night cream.

Do you use a night cream?

10 comments:

Trish@Show and Tell said...

I don't currently use a night cream, but this one sounds both practical and a little luxurious.
I will definitely give it a try.
Thanks Dannii!

Trish
xx

Beauty Addict said...

I also love Estee Lauder. I have started using their skincare range over a year ago, I stopped for a while, but I am finishing my products now. I really love them.

I really like the night repair serum and the pore minimizer.


Confessions of a Beautyholic

Tracy D said...

I love finding a cream that works for my skin, I think I'm going to have to try the trial size of this!

Ms Styling You said...

I'm not using a night cream as such but I do use a serum every night and at the moment the moisturiser I'm using is night and day and is proably the most divine and expensive I've ever tried. I've fallen in love and that makes me scared as it certainly isn't in my buget.

DanniiBeauty said...

@Beauty Addict - I agree Estee Lauder products are great. I have tried most of their products now and they have worked great for my skin.

@Tracy D - Definitely give it a go!

@Ms Styling You - Wow your night cream sounds great! It definitely can get expensive with some products, I just buy the expensive ones occasionally as a treat!

Makeup and Macaroons said...

Hi Dannii, that sound slike a pretty good night cream.
I do use night cream, but nothing expensive. I alternate between QV night cream (you buy from chemists for around $14.95) or pure rosehip oil. Both do the job well and for less than $20.
Lilit

DanniiBeauty said...

@Makeup and Macaroons - Thats great that the QV night cream works well for you, I use the QV moisturiser when I have dry skin and it works great. The Estee Lauder products are high end, so when I can't spend much, I tend to use Dove night cream.

Chicgurl said...

I've never used a night cream... Well I guess I better get started! Will definitely try this. :)

Marusya V said...

Great review as always Danni! I want to try it now. apparently its good to change your creams every 1-2 years.
I use Lancome Primordial night cream. And it is expensive. i tried many different creams - budget brands from chemists, middle range and more expensive ones. So far Lancome is the perfect balance of price & quality.
Seriously, I rather cut out my expenses on anything else but creams. Looking after your skin is the most important.
I guess, Dannii, as you have tried many different creams too, really, you would support me: there is a BIG difference between budget brands and the brands that cost more.
xoxo
http://crashingred.com

DanniiBeauty said...

@Marusya V - Thanks for your comment. I do agree, I haven't found a night cream that is affordable and works well yet! They do an ok job but nothing that 'wows' me. I do think that when it comes to skincare you do have to pay more for quality.
I usually purchase high end products when they have gift with purchases, its worth it then!

Google+ Badge