Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hold on to HOPE!


Some things that happen to use in life are so hard to explain.

Just when you think that everything is going well, it only takes a blink of an eye for things to go from good to bad.

Losing a loved one, natural disasters, illness, accidents, any one of these things can change life forever.

If you believe in god, know that god is with you every step of the way. Turn to him and strengthen your faith.

Life was never meant to be easy. Things that happen all happen for a reason, and even though it doesn't make sense now, it will get easier.

Life is so precious, I appreciate it more and more everyday. I hug my children and tell them I love them many times a day.

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Winston Churchill

HOPE is what we have to hold onto and know that things can look bright even though it feels like everything is dark.

Don't give up - whatever and whereever you are in life, there is always hope no matter what happens. Hope is very important and if you have hope, you have everything. Hope is passion for what is possible.

Do you believe in hope?

4 comments:

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

As I see it, hope is sometimes all we have.

Tracy@mybestbeautybuys said...

Danni check your email :), you got a blog award!

Hollie said...

Hi Dani,
Thanks for following my blog.
I followed you back and also followed you on twitter - as redberryaha

I do believe in Hope. But what keeps me going is positive "Attitude" and everything else will follow.

Michelle said...

Yes, must live with hope.
God is healer.
xx

Google+ Badge