But it only takes a few extra minutes to look after your skin. This is what I find works best for me:
- I rinse my face with warm water.
- Cleanse my face. (I'm using a Dove cleanser at the moment)
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Apply my moisturiser and let it absorb for about five minutes. (I'm using Neutrogena health defence day moisturiser at the moment)
- Apply primer and let it absorb for about five minutes too ( using a primer is optional) ( I use the face of australis face primer at the moment)
- Now my face is ready for makeup.
Once you get in the habit of a quick routine, your skin will love you for it!
Do you cleanse your face every morning?