Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hug a teddy bear!


A Teddy Bear Is a faithful friend.

You can pick him up at

either end.

His fur is the color

of breakfast toast

And he's always there

When you need him most.

~ Marchette Chute ~

For some reason I just had to blog about teddy bears today. I have a few teddy bears that we have bought for our children over the years, and I love looking at them because they are cute, cuddly and nice to hug. It makes me happy. Anything cute and pretty makes me happy, photos, clothes, crafts, etc...

What is something that makes you instantly happy?


10 comments:

Blocks and Knocks said...

My kids of course. Mash potato. The ocean. The smell of fresh cut grass. Smurfs. I love Teddy bears too, but not right now. You lose a bit of love when toddlers throw them into every room of the house, all day, and you have to pick them up. But it's not their fault, the teddies:)

Miss LV said...

I love teddy bears, I used to collect them (I still have them tidied away), one teddy I was given the day I was born and it never left my side until I started secondary school, now 'squeak' sits on my bed and is still loved just as much as when I was younger, I will keep squeak forever.

Brilliant post - brought a smile to my face x

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

DanniiBeauty said...

@Miss LV - How cute that you still have 'squeak'! Thanks for your comment.

DanniiBeauty said...

@Blocks and knocks - LOL my 16mth old daughter is doing that at the moment. She will only play with her teddy for a few minutes and then throw it and move on to something else. Thanks for your comment.

Danielle said...

Love the poem and also love bears i actually collect then so far i have only bout 100 thats (magnets ,toybears,china) etc... xxxx

PensivePenumbra said...

I love teddys too!! so cute & make me smile...I have a little cute purple teddy that is only a few inches high but always make me laugh with his crooked little smile & head... ;-)

DanniiBeauty said...

@Danielle - Wow thats a great collection you have, thats fantastic. xx

DanniiBeauty said...

@PensivePenumbra - How cute! xx

Nic said...

Thanks for following me! I have several pooh & paddington bears I adore!

DanniiBeauty said...

@Nic - your welcome, your blog is great. I love pooh bears too - so cute!

Google+ Badge