Monday, January 10, 2011

Magneteyes by Naive Beauty review

The box of 10 packets of Magneteyes
The under eye area is the most sensitive skin on our face. It is important to look after our under eye area, so when I heard about "Magneteyes" by Naive Beauty I was happy to review this product.

Naive Beauty founded by Belinda Patterson, who realised that many at-home products that promised to deliver what salon products do, just don’t cut it. With Naive Beauty, Belinda, who has had 12 years experience as an aesthetician then a skincare educator and promoter throughout Australiasia and Europe, aims to bring honesty, integrity and no-fuss approach back to skincare.

Magneteyes are made from naturally derived ingredients, which include algae, cellulose, silicone oil and collagen. This eye treatment has been designed to help minimise fine lines by hydrating the skin and helping to firm up the skin around the eyes. It also promises to rehydrate tired and stressed skin, and clear and tone the dark circles under the eye area.
A packet of Magneteyes
Once I've cleansed and moisturised my face, I open the packet, and place the masks underneath my eyes for 30 minutes. They are slimy and gel like, takes a few seconds to get them into place. Once you've found the right place they will stay put.
Here I am with the Magneteyes masks on!
The masks feel refreshing and cool. I use them when doing my computer work or watching tv. Once the 30 minutes are over I take them off. The results I get are instant hydration, and reduced puffiness. My undereye area looks brighter and refreshed. I used the Magneteyes every day for a week and had these results each time. I did also see that some of my fine lines were minimised after a few days. I dont have dark circles but it definitely leaves my undereye area clearer and smoother.


I have definitely had great success with Magneteyes by Naive Beauty  and recommend them to anyone to give them a try. They are easy and convenient to use. Magneteyes comes in a pack of 10 for $27 aud and can be purchased online at http://www.naivebeauty.com/

How do you look after your undereye area?

4 comments:

Tracy@mybestbeautybuys said...

I hadn't heard of these but they sound wonderful. I love that they have collagen in them.

Miss LV said...

This stuff looks brilliant, might just have to give it a try, I always suffer terrible dark circles.

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

Hi just stopping by to say thanks for following my blog Oh Gorgeous Baby. Im now following your blog and your facebook page.
I really should try these out as being a Mum of 3 aged 10,5 and 7month old, the under eye area tells a grand story of what I have been up too....or rather what I haven't!
Cool Review.

Candace said...

Wow! I'm going to have to give these a try...I am starting to get these fine lines under my eyes..too much traveling and staying up late. Thanks for the review!

Google+ Badge