Saturday, January 1, 2011

Natio Spa Smoothing Mint Foot and Hand Scrub Review

I have been using the Natio Spa Smoothing Mint Foot and Hand Scrub. I always get tired feet and always say to myself that I should go get a foot massage but never do. So when I saw this product, I was interested to see how it would work out.

On the front of the tube it says " Natural pumice to slough away dry, rough patches. Peppermint and spearmint freshen and revitalise"

Sounds good? It is good. Definitely a product that does what it says it will do.

In the shower, I applied the scrub to my feet and straight away could smell the strong mint scent. I massaged the scrub on the heels of my feet which had dry skin. It stimulates the circulation and felt very cool and refreshed. After just two uses, my dry heels were gone. My skin is not rough or dry anymore.
It has a lovely cooling effect afterwards that really does help your feet feel relaxed.

The product is a light green, gel texture with the natural pumice throughout. The tube is like a frosted clear colour so you can see how much product is left in the tube. (as you can see in the picture above)

I use this scrub everyday and love it. I recommend trying this out to anyone that has tired, dry feet. It feels fantastic and I will definitely repurchase it. It retails for just under $10 aud.

Do you use anything to relax your feet?

10 comments:

Miss LV said...

Sounds good, I am always looking for something to get of dry skin on my feet, thank you!

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Jacki said...

Great review! I'm always on the lookout for help with my feet!

Dasdusha said...

I do not use anything special on my feet. But this product looks interesting.
:)

http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/

FashionableAsians said...

Thank you for following my blog girlie ;) I'm hosting a follower giveaway so don't forget to enter. Happy New Year!

martienna said...

nice blog ; )
i very like it :D
amazing posts !
more!


if U want follow me and write comment ;*
xoxo

Linton from London said...

Thanks for following! I'm now following you too :)

Do you have any suggestions or helpful tips for those with sensitive skin and acne?

Happy New Year.

xx

http://lintonfromlondon.blogspot.com/

Rakhshanda said...

Sounds like a great product!!! Will surely check it out:))
Nice blog honey...I'm following you...follow back?

Hazel said...

This looks like a promising product. i never use any foot scrub... but might try looking for one soon :)

emmabovary said...

Am in need of something like this, my feet are not ready for summer!

Ms. Givens said...

I love things that smell minty. I make my own scrub for my feet and sometimes I put lotion on and then socks and sleep in them.

Google+ Badge