Monday, February 21, 2011

Feeling overwhelmed? Today is a new day.

Today is a new day. If you woke up feeling down and sad, or its just all getting too much think of a sunrise.

Every day is a new day, a new beginning, today you can choose to see all difficulties as opportunities to make you a stronger person.

Accept where you are in life and be grateful for it. Every day we learn and grow. Lets move forward  - the past has no power over us. Choose to let it go and look forward only to the future, because you can choose your future.

Every day is a new day with a new beginning and a new end.

Lets enjoy life and make the most of it.

I like writing a list of things that I want to achieve in a week, as this helps me look forward to them and gives me hope that things will work out. I also like going for a walk to think things through and rejuvenate my mind.

What do you do when things just get too much?

5 comments:

Aspiring Mum said...

I love the potential within each new day, but when it gets a bit too much I enjoy going for a walk as well, and writing things down...and having some 'me' time.

Ms Styling You said...

I break that list down into manageable chunks and try to go with the flow - doesn't always work - but try not to be too harsh on myself.

Ashleigh said...

I'm off to go write that list! If it all gets too much, I head out for a walk or to the beach.

Glowless @ Where's My Glow said...

I'm a list writer from way back. It's the only way I can survive the seemingly endless tasks in a mundane day/week/month. If I don't have anything to look forward to, at least I can cross off something on my list!

BaublesBubblesBags said...

Ever since my SIL had a brain aneurysm, it has brought a lot of things in my life into perspective. She's alive, but she's got a really long road to recovery and I mean very long. I know am grateful for the family that I have, the health that I have and the way my life is right now. I think everyone's motto should be, "live today like today was your last day". That way everything you do would be enjoyable. You'll be doing your best. :) Hope that makes sense.

Google+ Badge