The Smart Memory Bra is definitely extraordinary - a bra that actually moulds to fit each woman's unique body shape, adapts to changes and fluctuations in size and, boosts the cleavage of the woman wearing it when it detects a rise in body temperature.
It claims to be a comfortable and versatile option that can be worn all year round. It features multiway straps and smooth, seam-free fabric that is ideal for wearing with any outfit, under tight fitting garments or for extra support at the gym.
So the uniqueness of the Smart Memory Bra is that it has revolutionary high-tech cups incorporating a special memory foam that is based upon technology developed by NASA, which softens and expands as it warms to the skin's temperature, adapting to fit the curves of the body and thus totally conforming to the wearer's bust for the ultimate fit.
Available in black and vibrant red. Sizes range from 10-18 and cup sizes from A-D. Retails for $74.95 aud. To order online visit http://www.smartmemorybra.com.au/.
Sounds great right? I haven't tried it myself, but its definitely on my list of 'to try products'. I have ONE Smart memory bra to giveaway. Enter for yourself or it may make a great gift.
I have ONE Smart Memory Bra ( sizes 10-18 cup size A-D) to give away to one lucky reader!
1. Let me know, what appeals to you the most about this bra? in the comments below
2. Be a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect (link up on the left)
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway finishes Thursday 10th of February 2010 at 5pm. (aest)
- Open to Australian residents only.
- One winner will be chosen randomly.
- Once the winner is announced, please check back to see if you are a winner, the winner will need to email me their mailing address and colour and size. Lisca will be mailing out the prize. It can take a few weeks.