|This is me and my skin on a good day, no breakouts!|
1. Drink water - we all know it, water is important for our general health and the best to maintain elasticity and good health for our skin.
2. Cleanse - find a cleanser that works well with your skin and cleanse at least every night. (This is the cleanser I use at the moment) Be sure to remove all your makeup before going to bed.
3. Exfoliate - at least one to two times a week. This removes the dead skin cells giving you brighter and smoother skin. (This is the scrub I use at the moment)
4. Apply Sunscreen - Sun damage is the number one cause for wrinkles. It is so important to use a sunscreen from the youngest of age, even when its not summer, anytime throughout the year the sun can damage your skin. I always use a moisturiser that has SPF 30+ in it, that way I am using a moisturiser and sunscreen.
5. Night moisturiser - Night time is when your skin is rebuilding and regenerating itself. Your skin needs moisture, so a good moisturising night cream will definitely help. Try applying it before 10pm because between 10pm and 2am is when the skin is doing the most work. True fact!
6. Change your pillowcase often - I have personally found that this helps prevent or reduce breakouts. (Read more about it here) Try it and see if it works for you.
Are there any tips or products that have been great for your skin?