Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What is the DanniiBeauty blog about?




Its been about nine months since I started to blog. I am really keen to learn more about blogging, so I am participating in the Problogger 31 Days to Build a Better Blog AMB group.

Today is day one and the first task is to write an  Elevator Pitch for my blog. An elevator pitch is in a few words an explaination of what my blog is about and a pitch to make you want to come back!

So here is mine:

Life is beautiful and inspirational - just look around and you will see it!

Danniibeauty is a blog about sharing, inspiring and learning. An honest look on life, beauty, fashion and anything that makes life so much fun. Sharing my thought on products, inspiring and motivating you and a lot more!

 
 
What keeps you coming back to DanniiBeauty?


4 comments:

Tat said...

I left some feedback on the AMB discussion page.

Susan @ Reading Upside Down said...

Love the tagline - you could probably just use the first part if you wanted it to be really short and sweet. It still sums up what you focus on here at your blog.

Minor point - I would change 'on' to 'at' in the longer version "An honest look at life, etc" I would probably rewrite that sentence to: 'An honest look at life, beauty, fashion and the things that make life so much fun.'

I had a hard time coming up with my elevator pitch. I ended up putting a few up on my blog and getting feedback on which one worked best.

Tina ~ tina gray dot me said...

Your elevator pitch is great! I read your blog because I enjoy your reviews and your motivational posts. :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Beautiful pitch post Dannii.

I've only just found your blog recently Dannii.
So far I enjoy your reviews and your interesting variety of posts.
It's hard to give more honest detail as a new follower.

Google+ Badge