Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscars 2011 - Which one did you love?

So the Oscars 2011 was on last night and there was a lot of fashion paraded on the red carpet. My favourite for best dressed, best hair and best makeup is Scarlett Johannson.


I love her simple yet elegant hair style, her makeup was perfect and her dress is stunning, she wears it really well.

My second pick was Reese Witherspoon. I love her hairstyle, its so sophisticated and classy. Her dress is quite nice too elegant and sleek.

Who did you think was best dressed?

7 comments:

Tracy D said...

I liked Mila Kunis & Halle Berry (sp?)!

momof2 said...

Those dresses (and of course ladies) are both lovely!

Ling's Beauty Blog said...

Mila Kunis and Anne Hathaway looked gorgeous!

Jadegrrrl said...

Mila and Cate all the way, best hair/makeup/dresses <3

Rakhshanda said...

Anne Hathaway looked perfect!!

supermac said...

Loved Mila and Anne as well!

Ms. Givens said...

Gwenyth abd Scarlet!

Google+ Badge