Sunday, July 10, 2011
Organic expo and Green show (August 6 & 7) tickets giveaway (CLOSED)
The Organic expo and Green show is an event not to be missed!
Returning to Sydney for its 7th year, the annual Organic Expo & Green Show is back for 2011 with a bigger International flair and of course better than ever! Over 200 exhibitors are predicted to take part, representing the very best from fashion, beauty, health, food, wine, lifestyle, gardening plus much more!
Kylie Kwong, Tobie Puttock and other chefs will be cooking up a storm, showing visitors how to make a delicious feast using fresh organic produce.
WHEN: Saturday August 6 open 10.00am-6.00pm & Sunday August 7 open 10.00am-5.00pm
WHERE: Hall 3, Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour
There’s a huge variety of products from fashion, beauty, food, wine, gardening, home wares and baby products – there’s something for everyone to enjoy! Celebrity guests this year include popular chef Kylie Kwong, who will take you on a journey from paddock to plate with her cooking demonstrations; gardening gurus Costa Georgiadis and Jerry Coleby-Williams; plus Beauty Chef Carla Oates who will reveal how to make your own skincare products at home using the ingredients from your fridge!
At the Organic Expo & Green show you can indulge your senses in so many ways with an extensive range of exhibitors showcasing the very latest in green and organic products from all over the world. In 2010 over 7000 keen greenies flocked through the doors. Here are just a few reasons why you should put the Organic Expo & Green Show 2011 in your diary now!
• Feast on a huge selection of organic food, both fresh and packaged
• Sip on delicious organic wine, beer and spirits
• Watch and learn from celebrity chefs as they prepare delicious meals using only the best fresh organic ingredients
• Spoil yourself and try out the latest beauty products and treatments
• Play with the kids as they pet the baby farmyard animals and pot up their own veggie seeds to take home and watch grow
• Explore the sustainable fashion, homeware and building exhibitors to find out how you can live a greener lifestyle
• Listen and ask questions to our experts in the Speakers Corner with advice and tips on gardening, nutrition, kids health, wellbeing and the latest in natural living
Cost: Buy online and avoid the queues at the door!General Pass $18 / 2 Day Pass $30 / Family $55 (2 x general + 2 x kids) Concession $15 (kids 12-16, seniors & students) / under 12 free
I have THREE double pass tickets to giveaway to three lucky readers!
For your chance to win, let me know what would most interest you at the Organic expo and Green show? in the comments below.Terms and conditions:
1. Open to Australian residents only.
2. Be a follower of my blog through Google Friend Connect
3. This giveaway finishes Tuesday 26th of July 2011 at 10pm. (aest)
4. Please ensure that I can contact you, if you are the winner, you will need to provide your full name so that we can put your name at the door.
5. The double pass will be valid for EITHER Saturday August 6 or Sunday August 7. You can collect your tickets from the Trade Registration & Ticket Collection Booth next to the entrance to the show. The Show is held at Hall 3, Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour. Opening times are Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
****Optional.........( let me know in the coments below if you have done an extra entry)
•For an extra entry, 'Like' my facebook page DanniiBeauty
•For another extra entry, tweet this on twitter - I entered @DanniiBeauty to win tickets to the Organic Expo and Green Show! http://bit.ly/qCA1vP #giveaways #expo #sydney