Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Eight things I am enjoying at the moment
1. Flowers - love flowers, I usually buy myself some every week.
2. Jewellery - I love shopping for jewellery - you can pick up some great pieces for a few dollars and they will compliment any outfit.
3. Nailpolish- I love nailpolish and usually will change my nail colour every week. It makes my hands look very feminine and classy ( if you know what I mean!)
4. Lipstick - I love being able to apply some lipstick in the morning, it makes me feel brighter and happier knowing that I have some colour on my face.
5. Stationary - I love all types of stationary, pens, notepads, diaries - anything I love collecting and using stationary.
6. Leather gloves - It has been freezing here, with winter in full swing - so I bought myself some leather gloves and love them.
7. Parks/Walks - my kids love going to the park, so lately I've been taking them lots and I really enjoy it too. Love the outdoors, fresh air and exercise.
8. Photo collage - Lately I have been really into making collages. I have been finding some old photos that I have been able to turn into a collage and also magazine collages. Before throwing out magazines I go through them and find interesting/inspirational pictures and turn them into collages.
What are you enjoying at the moment?