Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do what you want - that's what makes you happy!


“A girl should be two things, who and what she wants.”

― Coco Chanel

I love this quote and believe it to be so true. Whatever your dreams and goals are, they are yours and no matter what anyone else thinks, you CAN achieve them. Be yourself and be who and what you, want to be.

Don't worry about what other's might think, especially if they discourage you. You can do it and if you don't do it right, you will only learn from that and be stronger.

I use to think way too much of what other's think. But I have learnt over the years not to, because it's all about who and what I want. I have to be happy with myself, to be able to progress and achieve my goals and dreams.

People will always have their own opinions and that's okay, not everyone is going to agree with you. Doing what makes you the happiest, is what matters!


Do you worry about what others think? Do you agree with this quote?




7 comments:

Donna said...

I do so agree with that quote in theory but have trouble putting it into practice. I'm determined to start caring less about what others are thinking and more about the things that matter most to me.

Great post Dannii, love these inspirational ones xx

Eloise said...

The older I get, the less I care what other people think and the more I want to do the things that are important to me. It can be hard juggling that with motherhood and wifedom but Im trying anyway!

Vintage Makeup said...

I love that!!! :)

Fashion Pie said...

Very inspirational! Great post :D

Michelle said...

good inspiration..love that..:D

Sam said...

Great quote, something to really remember in life. There's another I've been thinking of lately too that I found on etsy. I just find it so true and real..."She believed she could so she did." I'm getting it put on a pendant and giving it to a friend of mine who's gone through a lot! I'm hoping it inspires her too!

DanniiBeauty said...

@Sam - Aww I love that quote too. That would make a beautiful gift and definitely would give your friend inspiration.

Google+ Badge