Sunday, June 10, 2012

What is your favourite season of the year?

Winter is my favourite season. I just love winter mornings and wearing lots of layers of clothes to keep warm. And sometimes when the sun comes out in winter, beautiful!

Here are ten things I love about winter:

  • I love winter accessories such as gloves, scarf, and beanies
  • My favourite winter fashion piece is jackets
  • Love fireplaces, so warm and watching the fire is a relaxing
  • Hot chocolates to keep me warm
  • Love going for walks to warm up and get fresh air
  • Bring out the doonas and snuggle up
  • Wearing hoodies
  • Hot chips and gravy
  • Bring out the boots, so comfortable
  • Going to the snow, I love the mountain scenery

What is your favourite season?


 

Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, Follow me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Natali Crystal said...

i agree x

winter is my favorite season!
I do like summer but the thing is, i hate getting all hot and gross

snow, Christmas, wearing scarfs and drinking hot chocolate <3

Summer can't beat that!

Natali xox
www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

xStroutx said...

I tend to love each season when they start... but get sick of them towards the end. I'd have to say Spring is my favourite. I DO love winter accessories though

Jan @ MiniYou.com.au said...

Summer is my favorite season of the year. Basically, because of the beach and summer coolers available everywhere. Summer and beach reminds me of fun and happiness under the sun.

Google+ Badge