Monday, July 16, 2012

Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer Review

In the last few years, I have been experimenting with primers. A face primer is applied after moisturising your face and before foundation as a base, to give you a more flawless look and make your makeup last longer.

I really do believe that primers make a difference. I have been trying out the Revlon Photoready face perfecting primer for a few months and I love it - a lot!

Revlon says:
  • Lightweight primer that smoothes and softens skin by reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines
  • Creates a perfect canvas so that your foundation will glide on more evenly, smoothly and last longer
  • Can be worn alone or under foundation
  • Oil free, talc free, fragrance free and paraben free
The Revlon Photoready face perfecting primer comes in a glass bottle with a pump, which is fantastic to use. One pump is enough to cover my face. The primer is a white colour, that applies transparent on the skin. The texture of this primer is soft and silky, it glides onto the skin. It dries to a satiny soft finish on the face and does a great job of covering pores and redness. The primer feels lightweight on the skin.


I can see a difference when I am wearing this primer under my makeup. My makeup looks flawless as my pores and redness are covered and it does help my makeup stay on longer.

Definitely a great product that I recommend. This would work on all skin types. I have combination skin and it works well. It would also suit dry skin as it is hydrating as well. This primer stands out from others that I have tried as it really is lightweight and feels great on the skin - not too heavy.

Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer is available at Priceline and department stores for $29.95aud. I always look out for the sales and grab it then!

Do you use a primer? Have you tried this one?


2 comments:

Saumya said...

Wow sounds very promising .. Have heard good things about it ..great review

Mrs Woog said...

I have just gotten into them myself. I recently bought a Stila one which had green an red corrective properties. It is sensational xx

Google+ Badge