Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sunraysia Juices - Prune and Cranberry - YUM!

I love juices! I do like my water but when I want to drink something different I like juice.

Sunraysia is a well known Australian brand for great juices and recently I got to sample some of their Prune and Cranberry juice.



Sunraysia Prune Juice

Naturally full of antioxidants that fight free radicals and dietary fibre that contributes to digestive health and comfort, Sunraysia Prune Juice is a delicious and healthy way to start the day, every day.
100% juice. No preservatives, no added sugar, no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.

I remember as a kid being told that prunes are really good and I had to eat them, but I didn't like them at all! This juice tastes great and is a great way of having prunes.


Sunraysia Cranberry Juice drink

Sunraysia Cranberry Juice drink is tart in taste and full of berry zest. Cranberries and cranberry juice have earned a reputation for packing an antioxidant punch and as a natural medication for urinary tract infections. These little super fruits are full of antioxidants, which fights the effects of ageing. No preservatives, no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.

This is my favourite flavour! I love the taste of the cranberry juice and it is so refreshing too.

Sunraysia juices come in 250ml glass bottles and  I love that Sunraysia juices have no preservatives, colours, flavours or sweeteners. Sunraysia is a family-run business that is 100% Australian owned and operated. They also have some other flavours  - Blueberry, Mango, Beetroot and Apple, and Pomegranate.They are available at supermarkets.

 Do you like juice? Do you have a favourite?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge