Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Clearasil Daily Clear Perfecta Wash Review

Clearasil have come out with a great new product called the Clearasil Daily Clear Perfecta Wash and it comes with a product dispenser. A excellent concept, no more messiness when reaching for your face wash.

The Clearasil PerfectaWash comes in a hands free dispenser that works by placing your hand under it and it will dispense the right amount of product for you. The dispenser looks great on the bathroom bench!


The Perfecta Wash comes in two varieties of washes -  the superfruit splash and soothing plant extract. The superfruit splash has raspberry and cranberry extracts (as shown above) to energize and refresh and the soothing plant (the green refill), features extracts to calm and help reduce redness.
Both claim to give you visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours, have 2% salicylic acid and dermatologist tested.

Both face washes work great, they feel great on the skin and my skin felt cleansed. I have combination skin so at times when I have breakouts this works really well to help clear my acne prone skin. I use this when needed when I feel like my skin needs that extra help to be cleansed and keep my breakouts to a minimal. As it has salicylic acid which can be drying, once you use the face wash I would recommend using a moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated.

Overall a clever product which dispenses 'the perfect dose' of product which is important as we don't want to over cleanse and it reduces wastage and leakage.

Have you tried any Clearasil products? Do you like the idea of a dispenser for your cleanser?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge