Monday, August 13, 2012

GAIA Skincare Range Review

If your looking for fantastic pure natural products that are gentle for the skin, definitely check out GAIA products, which are Australian made. I have been trialling a few of them over the last few months and they are great products.



The Gaia foaming cleanser is a sensitive skin formula which gently removes dirt, make-up and impurities without causing dryness. Gaia foaming cleanser is free from soap, sulphates and petrochemicals.

This is definitely a great cleanser. It comes in a convenient 125ml pump bottle. I use two pumps for my whole face. It feels great on the skin and foams up just enough to feel like it is cleansing the skin and if feels nice on the skin. It does a great job of cleansing the skin without making it feel dry or irritating. It does have a beautiful fresh scent which I got use to quickly. I like the ingredients in this product all great for calming, refreshing and softening the skin.

The Gaia Facial Exfoliant is a cleansing scrub which smoothes and refines the skins surface removing excess oils and impurities. The Gaia facial exfoliant is free from soap, sulphates, petrochemical.

This is a great gentle exfoliant which comes out as a oil consistency with super fine crushed walnut shells. I wasn't sure if I would like this as it is a different texture to what I am use to but after using it a few times it really does a great job at exfoliating the skin gently. It is best used by circulating it on the skin gently and I use a generous amount of product so I am getting a variety of the beads.

The Gaia Refreshing Toner is soothing and refreshing on the skin, with the main ingredient being organic rosewater. The Gaia refreshing toner is free from alcohol and petrochemicals.

I don't usually use a toner, it's just one of those products that I forget to use. This one is a beautiful refreshing  and cooling toner that feels nice and gentle on the skin. It doesn't dry my skin out which is great and gives me a nice hydrating feeling.

The Gaia Facial Moisturiser is a lightweight moisturiser that is suitable for all skin types and leaves the skin soft and smooth without a greasy residue. The Gaia facial moisturiser is free from petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone derivatives, lanolin, propylene glycol and paraben preservatives.

This is the most lightweight moisturiser I have ever tried! This is a great moisturiser that feels light and absorbs really quickly leaving the skin feeling smooth and soft. I use this under my foundation in place of a primer and it works well. It hydrates the skin and really does feel good without feeling oily.  I love that this has such great ingredients like vitamin E and evening primrose oil. This would be my favourite day moisturiser at the moment!

I definitely enjoy using all these products and recommend them for anyone that is looking at using natural products that are gentle for the skin. They are available mainly in pharmacies or online at www.gaiaskinnaturals.com

Have you tried any Gaia products?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge