Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Comfortable Flat shoes from Target !

I have been on the hunt for shoes lately. I don't buy a lot of shoes, as usually once I find something I really like, I wear them all the time. But recently I thought I might try and venture out and try something different.

So I was on the hunt for some cute, comfortable flats. Comfortable is a huge thing for me. I want to be able to walk around and not have aching feet.

So a few weeks ago, I came across Target online as they were having a sale on their shoes and saw these cute flats - Darci Casual Comfort Flat Shoe - on sale. I wanted to stay safe and buy black ones that would go with everything. So I did and I LOVE them!



They are a fashionable knot front ballet flats, with adorable floral padded lining on the inside and they are VERY comfortable. I wear these all the time, they are great as a casual flat with jeans or even as a stylish flat with pants.


The have a slip resistant outsole which is great too. They also have them in gray which I am thinking of buying as well. There are so many other great shoes at Target - it can get very addictive!

I would definitely recommend these great flats which retail for $30aud! Available at Target or Target online here

What do you look for in shoes? What is your best buy in shoes?


 

2 comments:

Saumya said...

Hi Dannii

I buy a lot of flats fro Target and love them :)

Cindy said...

I've never bought shoes from Target before but these are really pretty!

Google+ Badge