Saturday, October 20, 2012

Garnier Fructis Nutri - Repair Instant Detangler Review

If you want a great detangler that will leave your hair feeling shiny, soft and easy to comb, then you have to try the Garnier Fructis Instant Detanglers. I love these products so much!


I have been using them for a few months now and have back ups ready, so I don't ever run out. That's how much I really like this product.

The Garnier Fructis Nutri- Repair Instant Detangler smells beautiful, very fruity. The formula is really light and detangles the hair instantly. I use it mainly on wet hair and then once my hair is dry it feels so silky soft and light. It is targeted for dry and damaged hair and definitely works fantastic, love that it has fruit oils that help repair the hair.


Garnier says: Fructis Nutri-Repair Instant Detangler has a double action formula that nourishes knotty, tangled hair whilst repairing it from within. 1st, the Nourishing Milk 100% weightlessly nourishes and detangles hair in a single spray. 2nd, the Repair Serum is enriched with fruit oils that penetrate each layer of the hair fibre, repairing it from within. 

The bottle is a great handy 150ml size and the spray bottle works great. The bottle is nice and slim so it fits easily in my hand. There are two parts to the product the nourishing milk and a repair serum - which you need to shake well before using so that the ingredients mix well together. Spray on the ends of the hair and don't overdo it with the spray, as it can leave your hair oily.  I usually use about 4-5 sprays around my head and that is enough for my shoulder length hair.

Garnier have also come out with the Instant Detangler for Coloured hair.



Garnier says: Fructis Color Last Instant Detangler has a double action formula that nourishes knotty, tangled hair whilst adding shine to your hair colour. 1st, the 100% weightless Nourishing Milk nourishes and detangles hair in a single spray. 2nd, the Shine Serum is enriched with fruit oils that keep colour glossy and vibrant for longer. 
  
This one works just as well and is great for coloured hair. I do feel that it brightens and leaves my hair colour looking vibrant and shiny. 

The Instant Detanglers are available from supermarkets or department stores and retail for $5.95aud.

Have you tried these detanglers? What is your favourite hair product?

1 comment:

KatXoXo said...

I've never tried detainglers before. These sound interesting though!!Great post love :)

Google+ Badge