There are quite a few brands that have come out with their versions and recently I was sent to try the Rose-Hip Vital Rosehip Oil.
- 100% Australian Certified Organic
- Cold Pressed and extracted without using any heat, solvents or chemicals ensuring that the integrity of the product is preserved
- The oil is custom made using only the highest quality Rosehip seeds harvested from the Andes Mountains in Chile
- A super fine filtering process guarantees its purity to produce one of the finest quality Rosehip oils on the market
- The product is FREE FROM pesticides, artificial fertilisers or synthetic chemicals, it is 100% pure and natural
It has so many great nutrients in it, that help to reduce free radical damage in the skin and thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Keeps the skin hydrated and moisturised and provides antioxidant protection from environmental damage, shielding skin from premature ageing.
I love that it leaves my skin feeling supple and gives it a health glow. I use it at night before bed and it feels amazing in the morning. I use this on its own sometimes or I apply a night moisturiser on top. (depending on how my skin feels) I also love the packaging on this bottle - so cute!
Overall a great quality rosehip oil on the market, due to it being cold pressed and super fine filtering process. I would recommend trying it - it would be good for all skin types. Only one to two drops is enough for my face.
It retails at $19.95 for a 30ml bottle and available in chemists.
Do you use rosehip oil?