Saturday, November 17, 2012

Urban Decay all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray review

Have you tried a makeup setting spray before? There are quite a few on the market these days and they are a great product to help set your makeup and help it stay on longer.

I have combination skin and after a few hours I usually get shine and need to touch up. I bought the Urban Decay all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray hoping to be able to set my makeup and have my makeup last at least all day. The verdict? I really do like this product, it works!



Urban Decays says: In an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, we developed this groundbreaking, hypoallergenic setting spray that keeps your makeup on for 16 unbelievable hours. Legendary enough that it’s already inspired imitations, All Nighter boasts a patent pending Temperature Control Technology that makes this weightless mist so powerful and sets it far above the competition.

Your makeup won’t melt when it's warm and humid or become dehydrated when it’s cold and windy. Yes, it actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to hold foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place. And the sprayer, unlike others on the market, delivers a micro-fine mist that distributes product evenly over the skin.

To use: Simply apply your makeup as usual, then mist All Nighter on in an “X” and “T” formation (making sure to shake the bottle before each use). The mist really is so fine, you’ll hardly feel it.

I can't live without this setting spray, it really does work really well for me. You MUST shake it before use and use it as they suggest in an X and T formation to get the most out of the product. ( I use four sprays of it)  I wait about 10 seconds and it is dry. I find that with this setting spray I don't need to touch up throughout the day and there is no shinyness. It does feel nice when you spray it on and it really does help my makeup look fresh all day. I would see this working for all skin types and would definitely recommend it!

We can't buy Urban Decay products here in Australia, so I bought this when it was on sale a few months ago from BeautyBay.com a great website that I have ordered from a few times now.

Have you tried any makeup setting sprays? Which one works for you?


 

2 comments:

Saumya said...

Have heard a lot about these :) would try them soon :)

DanniiBeauty said...

@Saumya - Definitely worth a try! :)

Google+ Badge