Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vanessa Megan Kakadu Plum Anti-Ageing Serum Review

I love trying new skincare! I love knowing what goes into products and what they will do for my skin. So when I was sent the Vanessa Megan Kakadu Plum Anti-Ageing Serum, I was excited to test it out.



Vanessa Megan is a Australian Brand producing natural and organic skin care products. The packaging on this serum is beautiful, a luxurious 15ml bottle.

Vanessa Megan says: This serum focuses on a new technology of marine actives combined with the powerful of Kakadu Plum. This super hydrating serum combines the potent Marine Hyaluronic Acid and a marine algae offering double hydration and moisturisation with visible plumping, skin tone, elasticity and reduced sagging. Also includes Beta Glucan - known to be nature's alternative to Botox.  And Ginkgo for skin tone and elasticity.

This serum promises to plump dehydrated skin and it really does do that! I use it every night and it is enough for my combination skin. It is very lightweight that soaks into the skin well and quickly. It has a fresh fruity scent that is nice and not overpowering. It really does give a refreshing feeling and is silky smooth, helps smooth out my skin tone too. I only need a little bit for the whole face, the bottle will last for a few months.The consistency is quite runny which I didn't like in the beginning, but I am now use to it and the result is nice!

A great serum to use if you want something lightweight, fresh and non greasy. The Kakadu Plum and marine algae extract are the most potent source of Vitamin C, which is excellent for the skin, helps gives the skin its firmness and strength and it helps the skin repair itself.

You can purchase the Vanessa Megan Kakadu Plum Anti-Ageing Serum, 15ml for $48aud, direct from their website at www.vanessamegan.com They have so many other great products for men, children and gift packs. Definitely check them out!

Do you use a serum? Have you tried natural products before?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge