Saturday, December 1, 2012

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque review

I have always had dry hair and particularly now that I colour it, it seems to be dry and dull a lot more. I have tried quite a few great hair products and one that was on my wishlist for a while was the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque which I have now been trying out for a few weeks.

I bought this as I wanted to use a treatment mask for my hair something that will help keep it nourished and rejuvenated.



Macadmaia Natural Oil says: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque is a revitalising hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argan oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits. The Deep Repair Masque is an intense, revitalising hair treatment and should not be used more than twice a week for best results.



This is definitely a great hair product and works really well in my hair. I use it once a week in place of my conditioner and leave it in my hair for 5 minutes or so. Once I rinse it out instantly my hair is softer and feels nourished. I notice that even after a couple of days my hair feels nice and soft and conditioned. It really does work well and is definitely worth a try. And this product smells amazing!

Have you tried this product? Do you use a hair treatment?


2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I colour my hair also. This looks ideal.

DanniiBeauty said...

@Kimmie - Yes I get really dry hair from colouring, this works well to help keep it soft and nourished.

Google+ Badge