Friday, February 15, 2013

Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy shampoo and conditioner review

I have heard a lot about the new Clear range of shampoos and conditioners that I had to try it for myself. They were on sale in Coles a few weeks ago so I picked up the shampoo and conditioner.

The packaging on these products are quite eye catching with its curved shape bottles.



Here is what Clear have to say:  Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy offers a nourishing line of shampoos, conditioners and treatments which treat the right end of the hair. Clear gently nourishes the scalp and keeps it healthy and moisturised. A well nourished scalp is the foundation for strong, beautiful hair.

Clear Men scalp therapy recognises the different scalp needs of men, offering a new generation of shampoos and conditioners to cater to these different needs. Clear Men is clinically proven to stop dandruff at the source for 100% dandruff protection

The shampoo and conditioner work really well together. They are designed to treat the scalp and keep it healthy. I feel that it does do this, I have a dry scalp and have found that when using these products my scalp is not as dry but rather 'healthy feeling'. I really like the result on my hair, it feels soft, clean and stays clean for at least 2 to 3 days. I am normally someone who has to wash their hair everyday, but with these products they keep my hair clean longer!

They really are a great product and come in different sizes so great if you want to try them out without spending too much.

Have you tried this range before?


No comments:

Google+ Badge