Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Liner Review

Lately I have been trying out quite a few lip liners. I have been trying to find one that will last on my lips all day and look good and I have found the Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Liner in the colour smoky (205).




This lip liner feels creamy and applies smoothly on the lips. It lasts a good eight hours for me and that is through eating and drinking too. The colour I have is smoky number 205, which is a nude pink colour that looks great with most lipstick colours.

Covergirl says  - Transform your lip look with moisture-rich definition. Created to work perfectly with COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip colour, our lip liner formula contains over 60% skin conditioners, so you can line and define with moisturizing rich colour.



There are four shades that this lip liner comes which are all nice colours. They have vitamin E in them which makes them feel soft and smooth on the lips. A great buy at $11.95 for a great quality lip liner.

Have you tried these lip liners? Do you have a favourite lip liner?



No comments:

Google+ Badge