Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Skincare routine with Clinique face products

The last time I tried Clinique skincare products was at least a few years ago. A few months ago, Clinique had a gift with purchase offer that I liked so I picked up a few products that I wanted to try. I have really been liking them and they are my current skincare routine (until I try other products!) which I wanted to show you.


Clinique skincare products are pretty reasonably priced for a high end product which I like. This combination of products work well on my combination skin.



First product is the Facial Liquid Soap mild 200ml bottle, Clinique says: All the benefits of Clinique's dermatologist-developed Facial Soap in a liquid formula. Cleanses without stripping protective lipids. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Clarifying Lotion. Convenient pump dispenses just the right amount. I like that this comes with a pump and it works really well. It is a mild product that feels soft when applying to the face and leaves the skin feeling amazingly clean, soft and supple. It is non drying to my skin and one pump is enough for the whole face. Really love this product!

The second one is the Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturiser, Clinique says: Instantly reveals a healthy radiance. Gently replaces dull, worn-out surface cells with livelier, more luminous ones. Skin breathes. Accepts moisture better. Then, it optimises up-and-coming cells to help the best and brightest emerge. So day after day, skin seems to glow from within. Becomes smoother over time.  This is a nice product that feels silky soft when applied on the face, it absorbs well and the next morning my skin feels nice and hydrated. I have combination skin and this works well, does not leave my skin feeling oily which is nice.

The third one is All about Eyes, Clinique says: Lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, both under eyes and on lids. Ophthalmologist Tested. This is a great eye cream which applies smoothly when applied. It takes a few minutes to sink into the skin. It does a great job of hydrating the under eye area and leaving it feeling smooth. I have tried a lot of eye creams and this one is the only one I will use now, because I like the results.



The fourth one is Dramatically different moisturizing gel, Clinique says: The oil-free moisture "drink" developed by Clinique's dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free formula softens, smooths, improves. This is a great moisturiser that is easy to apply and does not feel oily or greasy at all. It is great to use as a primer under makeup and feels lightweight on the skin.

Overall all of these products work really well on my combination skin type.

Have you tried any of these Clinique products? What is your favourite skin care product?


No comments:

Google+ Badge