A brand that I have never heard of before has been introduced to me and I am so impressed with the quality of these products, amazing! ELES is a sophisticated mineral makeup brand which means they are natural and great for the skin. They contain ingredients like titanium, zinc, magnesium and aluminium that naturally relax, refresh and rejuvenate the skin.
ELES says: ELES Mineral Makeup allows skin to “breathe” freely while shielding against age aggressors. Every product is free of heavy fillers and pore-clogging ingredients. The skin-safe formulas contain no chemical ‘nasties’ or potential irritants, such as fragrance, talc, oil and dyes. It is the perfect choice following cosmetic surgery, chemical peels, laser treatments, waxing, or for individuals who suffer from acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation and other skin conditions.
I wear makeup everyday and always am on the look out for products that won't clog my pores or break me out. I have sensitive skin, acne and rosacea, so ELES products are great for my skin. Here are a few of the products that I was sent to review and I literally love all of them!
1. ELES Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation SPF 15 - This is a really nice foundation ( and my favourite now!), that is oil free and glides on the skin smoothly and easily. This has medium coverage and is great that it has SPF in it. It is a light consistency and blends beautifully on the skin. Feels light on the skin and gives a natural finish. It has vitamins A, E and C which provide anti-oxidant protection, skin rejuvenation and hydration. A must have foundation in anyone's collection!
ELES lush mascara - The brush on this mascara is perfect just the way I like mascara wands, not too thick and not too thin. It has a hollow fibre brush that works well to separate and coat each lash. Love the result this gives my lashes!
3. ELES mineral sheer veil in Apricot veil - This is a beautiful liquid illuminator that brightens and highlights the face beautifully. It comes with a spatula to make it easy to apply on the face with one sweep. It is a hypoallergenic formula, with a blend of Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng Root Extract and vitamins A, C and E.
4. Super gloss in Super Nectar - This is a nice gloss that feels soft and smooth on the lips, great for dry lips. It is non sticky which is great and glides on easily on the lips. This is a sheer gloss which comes in a tube that is great to pop in your bag or pocket and use throughout the day.
5. Mineral matte eyeshadows in Antique White and Terra Peach - These eyeshadows are soft and easy to apply. The pigmentation is excellent and they don't crease or fade. Really good quality eyeshadows.
6. Browblender Pencil - A great highly pigmented brow pencil that is dual ended making defining and filling in the brows easy.
7. Powder Liner Pencil - This has to be the best powder liner pencil I have tried ever! It is so smooth and easy to apply, the colour is so pigmented and it glides over the eyes. It is a creamy formula and dries to a powdery finish that lasts all day. It is dual ended which is great to create a smoky eye or just blend out.
I am so glad I got to try ELES mineral makeup - they are truly amazing quality products that work beautifully. Every product has been a great product to use and I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants skin safe formula products. They have a huge range of products all in sleek titanium packaging which is so elegant too.
Have you tried ELES makeup products?