Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Loreal Revitalift Laser X3 Moisturiser Review

Loreal have brought out the latest in skincare  - the Loreal Revitalift Laser X3 moisturiser. This moisturiser is a anit-aging product that does wonders for the skin. I am so glad I got to try it because I really do love it!


Loreal says: The soft ultra-velvety texture provides in-depth anti-ageing by correcting wrinkles, re-densifying the skin and re-supporting contours. For the first time, L'Oreal Paris has developed an anti-ageing skincare product to challenge a laser session. Active ingredients Pro-Xylane (concentrated to 3%), Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid and LHA offer in-depth anit-ageing. 

The moisturiser comes in a stylish ruby red glass pot that is quite sturdy and looks luxurious on the nightstand. The product texture is a rich and thick creamy moisturiser that absorbs into the skin quickly. It feels lightweight when applied and a little goes a long way. It does have a pleasant scent. After applying the cream, my face feels nice and soft and hydrated. 



I use this as a night cream and find that the next morning my face feels plumper, soft and brighter. I find after using this for a few weeks, my skin tone is more balanced and my skin is more supple. It is recommended to use day and night. I love this moisturiser -  it is amazing!

I would highly recommend this to anyone who is starting to feel like their skin needs that extra help. It feels amazing and the results (which will vary for everyone) are definitely great.

This is available anywhere that Loreal is sold - department stores, Priceline, chemists for $44.95aud.



No comments:

Google+ Badge