Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sportsgirl 'Pout About It! Lipsticks review

 
 
One of my favourite beauty products is lipsticks. A good lippie makes all the difference in the beauty world. So when I found out about Sportsgirls lipstick range 'Pout About it' lipsticks I was very excited to try them out and I must say straight up  - they are great! 
 
 I was sent two colours to try, Beauty Queen and Bright Time.
 
  I love the packaging. It looks elegant, is sturdy and love that you can see the colour on the bottom of the lipstick. Beauty Queen is a cool-toned pink and has a glossy crème finish.
 
Above: Beauty Queen 
Above: Beauty Queen
 
The pigmentation on these lipsticks are really good. The colours I have are both pretty and last a good few hours (with no eating or drinking) They apply easily on the lips and feel creamy. Bright Time is a brighter pink but wearable which is nice.
 
Above: Bright time
Above: Bright Time
 
Overall great lipsticks and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for affordable lipsticks that are good quality!
Above: Beauty Queen and Bright Time
 
They are available for $9.95aud from Sportsgirl stores.
 
Have you tried these lipsticks? What is your favourite lipstick?
 
 

1 comment:

Di from Max The Unicorn said...

Bright Time looks gorgeous! I haven't tried Sportsgirl lippies, I didn't even know they made makeup at all.

Google+ Badge