Saturday, June 15, 2013

Clairol Professional Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Review

With winter here in Australia now, my hair is even more drier than usual. So when the Clairol Professional Deep Moisture range was introduced to me - I knew I had to try it. I was sent the shampoo and conditioner from this range and I am very impressed!




Clairol Professional says: Enriched with nourishing extracts of honey and mango, the Clairol Professional Deep Moisture line delivers instant moisture and care to dehydrated locks. Harnessing the power of Clairol Professional’s unique Radialux Micro-Ions technology, this range will ensure your locks thrive with shine, softness and vitality no matter what the weather.
Begin your winter care regime with Clairol Professional Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner to gently cleanse away impurities while re hydrating each individual strand from root to tip. Massaged on wet hair and rinsed, this duo will provide brittle weather worn tresses with an instant moisture boost to leave your locks fortified.

My hair is usually dry from colouring, so I am always on the look out for something that will give my hair more hydration and help it be more manageable. This shampoo and conditioner leave my hair hydrated and feeling soft and shiny. They definitely do what I want and I really like the honey and mango scent. I also like that it helps untangle the hair, making it easier to comb.

Both the shampoo and conditioner are $13.95aud RRP.

Do you have a favourite shampoo and conditioner that you use?

No comments:

Google+ Badge