Friday, July 5, 2013

Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Daily Clear Wash and Mask Review

Skincare is something that I take a real interest in as it is so important to look after your skin. As part of the Product talk by Nuffnang program I was sent the Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Daily Clear Wash and Mask to review.



This is the latest product for the Clearasil brand, the new wash and scrub contains fruit extracts known for their skin conditioning properties, delicate enough to be used as part of a daily skin care routine.

The ingredients include avocado extracts, nourishing Vitamin E, glycerine for hydration, as well as pomegranate fruit extract, which is an anti-oxidant known to help keep skin looking and feeling healthy, without over drying the skin.

I have been trialing this product for two weeks and have been using it everyday happily. I really do like it and will be making this a staple in my skincare routine. It is a creamy wash that feels very luxurious on the skin which I massage on my skin and then rinse off. It has a refreshing mild scent which is nice.

The results have been that my skin feels smoother and clearer. I normally have breakouts and my skin is sensitive and this has definitely helped to keep my skin cleaner and has helped lessen my breakouts. I am also glad that it is mild cleanser that suits my skin well.

The fact that there are so many great nourishing fruit extracts ( avocado/pomegranate etc) is great for the skin and am so happy to have a great product that is easily accessible and affordable. I definitely would recommend this as a great cleanser to try.

The Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Daily Clear Wash and Mask retails for $10.99aud.


*****************************GIVEAWAY************CLOSED

I have 5 tubes of Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Daily Clear Wash and Mask to giveaway to five lucky readers
For your chance to win, leave a comment telling me: Why do you think you need to try the Clearasil Vitamins and Extracts range?(don't forget to leave your email address in the comments)

Terms and conditions:

1. Open to Australian residents only.

3. This giveaway finishes 22nd of July 2013 at 8pm. (AEST)

4. Please leave your email address in your comment

5. Nuffnang and Clearasil will be choosing the five winners.


6. Terms and conditions HERE

Winners are:
jellybeanbabeeey
Pie Squared
Jo
Tracy A
MichVee


      

9 comments:

Wendy Parks said...

My 12 year old step daughter is entering the phase of her skin demonstrating she is growing up and I think she would benefit so much from having a wash and mask to use on a regular basis - I'm sure if would help with her confidence!

MichVee said...

I seem to be having a lot of breakouts which is really embarrassing. It would be nice to try this product to see if it is effective on my skin.
Email is kookla123@yahoo.com

Amber Boyce said...

I am in my late twenties and I still get pimples. It is embarrassing when I breakout, and it definitely makes me feel less confident.

Tracy A said...

I'm 38 & still suffer from the odd breakout , I also have two teen daughters & would love to try this for the 3 of us to see if it helps young & old .
tand433@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to try something different for my skin care.
email is jojo7859@hotmail.com

Pie Squared said...

I've heard lots of good things about this new Clearasil product and hope that it might help to clear acne scarring and prevent further break-outs!
tess_thomson_1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

The Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts range sounds like a healthy nutritious meal for my skin, and its hungry.
My email: stand_by_me000@hotmail.com

jellybeanbabeeey said...

Since my exams, my skin has been breaking out like crazy but I cannot use oil control cleansers as they are all to drying on my flaky skin. I would love to try clearasil's scrub so I can have lovely skin once again and even indulge in the occasional mask.

jellybeanbabeeey said...

oops forgot to add my email!
jellybeanbabeeey@gmail.com
:)

Google+ Badge