Friday, July 19, 2013

Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase 2013 - David Jones exclusive


Estee Lauder is one high end brand that I love for their skincare and as they are on the higher end of the price range I usually buy their products when they have a gift with purchase offer. David Jones have a exclusive 8 piece gift with purchase offer from Estee Lauder (that ends 28/07/13 - shop in store or online at David Jones)  that I wanted to show you because I couldn't resist and had to buy a few things!



The offer is that you need to spend $70 or more to receive the gift with purchase. I bought the Perfectly Clean Splash away foaming cleanser which I love (review here) and the Double wear concealer which I have never tried but have heard that it is great. (love the Double wear foundation already - review here)


The Estee Lauder 8 piece gift set includes  - Cosmetic Bag, Beautiful spray perfume 4.7ml, Take it away remover 30ml, Perfectionist 7ml, Advanced Time Zone Creme 15ml, Advanced Time Zone Eye 5ml, Travel size mascara and full size lipstick in Candy.



A great selection of products from Estee Lauder to try. I really think the gift with purchases are worth it, especially as they are high end products that you pay so much money for, its good to get products that you are can try for free. 

Do you like gift with purchases?

 

No comments:

Google+ Badge