Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kosmea Daily Facial Exfoliant Review

I love exfoliants! I like the way they leave my skin feeling. I have never tried Kosmea skincare products so was very intrigued when the Kosmea daily facial exfoliant was sent to me. It has crushed Chamomile flowers in it to soothe, calm and detox the skin. Excellent!


Kosmea says: This gentle, daily exfoliating treatment lifts off dirt, make-up and dead skin cells to reveal a radiant complexion. Crushed chamomile flowers soothe and calm the skin while ground rose hips gently exfoliate, leaving the skin deeply cleansed and radiant. Kaolin clay and rice flour draws out skin impurities to improve skin clarity.


The exfoliant comes in a white tube, which you squeeze the product out of, it comes out as a gray clay looking texture and you can see the crushed rosehip and chamomile flowers. I gently massage this on my face and then rinse off. It really is gentle and feels great on the skin. It can also be used as a mask just by leaving it on the skin for five minutes. It does have a strong smell, I think its the chamomile - but I don't mind the smell as I love chamomile anyway.


It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and cleansed. Really happy and love the result, a great gentle daily exfoliant. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a gentle exfoliant that is suitable for all skin types and its natural too! Retails price $39.95aud available in David Jones

Kosmea is a natural skin care range free from artificial colours, artificial fragrances, mineral oils, petrochemicals, sodium lauryl sulphate and animal ingredients ( not tested on animals) Kosmea have lots of other products which sound great too, see more on their website www.kosmea.com.au

Have you tried Kosmea products?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge