Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Range Review



Tresemme have a new collection called Keratin Smooth that caught my attention, because of the sturdy packaging, colours and the claims that it is a smoothing collection that works on colour treated hair. I colour my hair every 2 months or so and as a result have dry/damaged hair. So yes I was happy to try a shampoo and conditioner that will give me smooth hair.

Tresemme says: Don't let unruly frizz get the better of you. Use the Keratin Smooth collection to get smoother, more manageable hair for up to 48 hours. So get ready to say so-long to frizz with the latest salon innovation. Keratin proteins are infused into every strand, leaving hair silky-smooth. This formula will not strip your hair of natural vitamins and minerals. Suitable to use after a salon keratin treatment. Gentle enough to use on colour-treated hair. 


The shampoo is a white, creamy texture that lathers easily in my hair. It has a mild scent that is really nice. Washes off very easily. I really like this shampoo it does leave my hair feeling smooth and manageable.
The conditioner has the same texture as the shampoo but is just a tad more thicker, yet again easy to use in my hair and compliments the shampoo so well.

After using both these products my hair really does feel smooth, silky and manageable. They really do what they promise too and would definitely recommend them to anyone that has unmanageable, frizzy hair. 


In the Tresemme Keratin Smooth range is a heat protection shine spray  - a spray that protects your hair from blowdryers and irons and it also locks in shine and leaves hair smooth because of the keratin. I really love this and the result really does leave the hair so smooth. Spray it onto towel dried hair and style your hair for the great results.

The whole range is definitely highly recommended and available in supermarkets at an affordable price.

Have you tried this range before?

 

2 comments:

Sommer Love said...

I LOVEEEEEE Tresemme's products. I will definitely use this if and when it becomes available at Exchanges here in Japan!

DanniiBeauty said...

@Sommer Love - Yay I love Tresemme too, such great affordable products. Hope you get to try these soon xx

Google+ Badge