Thursday, August 8, 2013

David Babaii Ultimate Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Review


Do you need more volume in your hair? Now it can be achieved as I have discovered recently and it is so simple: David Babaii Ultimate Volume shampoo and conditioner!

David Babaii says: Is your hair limp, stringy and thinning, giving you a bad hair day? Every day? Has it stopped growing? Is it brittle and breaking, with more hair on your brush than on your head?
DAVID SAYS: “The biggest mistakes women do when trying to make their hair look thicker? Teasing, backcombing, extensions, too much product. The wrong products. I tried everything and never got the result I wanted. So if you’re tired of your lifeless hair ageing you, my Ultimate Volume system will rebuild thickness instantly … and with continued use – you’ll see longer, fuller, thicker hair quicker”

I have been using the David Babaii Ultimate Volume Shampoo and Conditioner for a few weeks and I must say the result is fantastic. My hair is fine, so volume is something that I really need. 


The shampoo cleanses and lathers up really well, leaving the hair feeling clean.  The shampoo contains volcanic ash to add volume to hair, as well as fragrant white ginger to enhance shine, and coconut oil to create a rich lather.



The Conditioner leaves the hair feeling smooth, strong and healthy. It definitely helps to add volume to hair. After using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair really does have more volume. I let it air dry mostly and after styling I am good to go. I really love that these products are cruelty free, sulphate free, paraben free, petrochemical free and colour safe. The David Babaii product range are formulated with intensive ingredients like immortelle and argan oil to nourish and protect hair, locking in your hair’s natural oils.

I would highly recommend these products, great results, great volume. They are available at Priceline for $19.99aud each.

Have you tried David Babaii products?




No comments:

Google+ Badge