Saturday, August 10, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips review

Pictured above left to right: Cherry Velvet, Anti-oxidant berry and Rose Addict

I love using a lipbalm. My lips are always dry so I need to have a lip balm on, to make them soft and gentle. One of my favourite lip balms has to be the Maybelline Baby Lips.

Pictured above Anti-Oxidant Berry

They are just perfect in every way. They come in a cute little lip balm package that winds up. The lip balm is formulated with SPF 20. They give instant moisture and last a few hours. Has a lip renew formula that gives the lips elasticity and suppleness. They have a light smell to them. They apply smoothly on the lips and glide easily. They don't feel sticky but rather nice and lightweight on the lips.

There are a few different versions of the Maybelline Baby Lips and so far I have only tried the original ones and the Baby Lips Color. I always pick them up when they are on sale from Priceline and usually can get them for a few dollars each. A gorgeous affordable lip balm.

Have you tried the Maybelline Baby Lips? Which is your favourite?


1 comment:

Paula said...

I haven't tried these. They sound lovely. I will have to pick one up ready for the autumn weather. I really like the packaging.

http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.co.uk/

Google+ Badge